Tracer wire is required to be installed into the bottom of the trench or saw cut of every meter of the network. TeraSpan has standardized on a durable direct buried copper coated steel tracer wire with a heavy HMWPE jacket.
Tracer wire is installed into the bottom of the trench to help locate the network in the future.
ID – 13301
- Tracer wire has a very high tensile strength
- There is no salvage value to this wire as it is mostly steel
- Designed for direct burial
- 1.14mm (0.045″)
- solid copper clad steel
- 3.9mm (0.155″)
- 0.0283kg/meter (0.019lb/foot)
- TERASPAN NETWORKS INC, 14 AWG CCS 30 MIL Part# 13301 Made in the USA
Length of wire
- 500 meters (1640feet)
- 14.15kg (31.17lbs)