Flexible Transition Tubing (FTT) allows cables or micro-ducts to transition into traditional systems and into various entries.
This conduit is used to transition into traditional manholes, vaults, buildings, and up poles.
ID – 11002
- Allows cable or tubing elements to be redirected into almost any type of structure.
- Can be installed into hard and soft infrastructure.
- Provides UV protection for aerial uses.
- Forms a flexible, well-protected transition.
- Allows for cables to be pulled or blown through.
- Is clamped into Vertical Deflecting Conduit (VDC) system to form a smooth transition.
- Heavy wall thickness prevents kinks and provides additional mechanical protection to the fiber cable.
- weight — 67 grams per meter
- Length per roll — 100m (328′) and 300m (984′)
- Outside Diameter — 12.7mm (1/2″)
- Inside Diameter — 8mm (5/16″)
- Min Radius of bend — 50mm (2″)
- High-Density Poly Ethylene (HPDE)