The internal coupler is a robust method of joining sections of SPC together. The coupler does not cause any significant increase to the outside dimensions of the SPC and it does not cause and restrictions to the inside diameter of the SPC. The coupler also works with FTT.
The coupler is used when a joint is required between sections of SPC and or FTT. It can be installed in less than 2 minutes making it ideal for rapid micro-trench deployment.
ID – 16023
- Does not cause any significant increase in the outside dimensions of the conduit
- Does not cause any restriction to the inside diameter of the conduit
- No widening of the saw cut is required to install the fitting
- Extremely durable for the micro-trench environment
- The coupler can be re-inserted and or re-used
- Creates a perfect seal (tested to 250psi)
- Per coupler — 1.6 grams (0.0035 lbs)
- Length — 80 mm (2.36 inches)
- Outside Diameter — 11.5 mm (0.453 inches)
- Inside Diameter — 10.3 mm (0.406 inches)
- Body: Stainless Steel
- Coating: TPE