This fitting is used to seal the end of the SPC. The end plug is re-usable. It can also be used to seal the end of a section of FTT. It is designed to be installed directly into the saw cut along with the conduit.
Sealing the end of SPC or FTT is typically done when a section of the network is being installed to a temporary endpoint. The plug can be removed at a later date when the network needs to be extended.
ID – 16020
- Does not cause any significant increase in the outside dimensions of the SPC
- No widening of the saw cut is required to install the fitting
- Extremely durable for the micro-trench environment
- The plug can be re-inserted and or re-used
- Creates a perfect seal (tested to 250psi)
- Per plug — 24 grams (0.053 lbs)
- Length — 60 mm (2.36 inches)
- Diameter — 8.3 mm (0.327 inches)
- Body: Stainless Steel
- Coating: TPE