Forms a smooth transition between VDC1 FD and 5/8″ Flexible Transition Tubing (FTT).
The fitting provides a flexible transition from the end of the VDC1 FD conduit. This is useful when transitioning to a vault, building the wall, aerial pole, wall mount box, etc.
ID – 16122
- Allows cable to be transitioned between VDC1 FD and 5/8″ FTT.
- Can be installed into hard infrastructure with minimal disruption and excavation.
- Allows for seamless pulling between VDC and FTT.
- Forms a durable, well protected transition.
- Assembly weight — 30 grams (.066lbs)
- Length — 75mm (3”)
- Width — 16mm (5/8”)
- Height (at highest point) — 40mm (1.57”)
- Body — Glass-filled nylon
- Fasteners — Stainless Steel
Tools Required for Assembly:
- #2 Phillips head screwdriver
- Medium flat file
- Pencil or marker