Forms a mechanical transition between VDC1 and Flexible Transition Tubing (FTT) systems.
This clamp is instrumental in joining VDC1 to FTT conduits.
ID – 16102
- Allows cable to be transitioned between VDC1 and FTT.
- Can be installed into hard infrastructure with minimal disruption and excavation.
- Allows for seamless pulling between VDC and FTT.
- Forms a durable, well-protected transition.
- Assembly weight — 25 grams
- Length — 75mm (3”)
- Width — 16mm (5/8”)
- Height (at highest point) — 36mm (1 7/16”)
- Body — Glass-filled nylon
- Fasteners — Stainless Steel
Materials Required for Assembly
- #2 Phillips head screwdriver
- Medium flat file
- Pencil or marker
- Sharp shears (as used in pruning)