Forms a perpendicular branch with the VDC1 conduit system.
This T style fitting is instrumental in reducing costs in FTTH and FTTX applications, where easy branching is required during or post installation.
ID – 16108
- Allows cable or tubing elements to be redirected into a perpendicularly attached VDC style conduit.
- Can be installed into hard infrastructure with minimal disruption and excavation.
- Can be installed onto the VDC1 conduit route during or post network installation onto a live network.
- Forms a durable well protected transition.
- Cables can be pulled through the T in the branching direction.
- Allows networks to be built with a BUS style architecture vs. a star, which reduces conduit lengths and cost.
- Design allows for unlimited re-entry.
- Reduces the number of splice points and slack points required on a network.
- Assembly weight — 98 grams
- Length of top of T — 203mm
- Length of the vertical part of T — 130mm
- Thickness of assembly — 30.5mm
- Widest part of arms — 20.5mm
- Radius of bend — 50mm
- Body, Adapters & Inserts — 20% glass filled nylon
- Fastener — Stainless Steel
Tools Required for Assembly:
- 9/32” Nut driver
- Medium flat file
- Pencil or marker
- Sharp shears (as used in pruning)