Stainless steel anchor to the VDC into a Cylindrical Access Node (CAN).
This anchor is designed to tie VDC4 to the CAN for 90o entry.
Features / Benefits
ID – 16406
- Allows cable to be transitioned between VDC4 and a CAN.
- Allows for seamless pulling between VDC and CANs.
- Forms a durable, well-protected transition.
- weight — 34 grams
- Length — 32 mm (1.26”)
- Width — 32 mm (1.26”)
- Height (at highest point) — 65 mm (2.56”)
- Stainless Steel
Tools Required for Assembly:
- #2 Phillips head screwdriver
- Medium flat file
- Pencil or marker
- Sharp shears (as used in pruning)