Forms a mechanical transition between VDC4 and Flexible Transition Tubing (FTT) systems.
This clamp is instrumental in joining VDC4 to FTT conduits for transitions into vaults, buildings, and up poles.
ID – 16402
- Allows cable to be transitioned between VDC4 and FTT.
- Can be installed into hard infrastructure with minimal disruption and excavation.
- Allows for seamless pulling between VDC and FTT.
- Forms a durable, well protected transition.
- Assembly weight — 181 grams
- Length — 220mm (8 5/8”)
- Width — 16mm (5/8”)
- Height (at highest point) — 100mm (3 7/8”)
- Body — Glass-filled nylon
- Fasteners — Stainless Steel
Tools Required for Assembly:
- #2 Phillips head screwdriver
- Medium flat file
- Pencil or marker
- Miter box and saw