This fitting allows a 5/8″ (16mm) OD x 0.393″ (10mm) ID innerduct (FTT) to connect to an individual channel of the VDC5 conduit. The fitting maintains the integrity of the pathway.
The fitting is ideal for FTTH and FTTB applications. The system works well with flat aerial drop cables.
ID – 16609
- Creates a branch from the primary VDC route
- Maintains the pathway of the channel
- Can be installed into hard infrastructure with minimal disruption and excavation
- Designed to be easily installed onto the VDC conduit route during the network installation or post network installation on a live fiber network.
- Forms a durable well protected transition
- Cables can be pulled through or pushed through the fitting
- Allows networks to be built with a BUS style architecture vs. a star, which reduces conduit lengths and cost
- Design allows for unlimited re-entry
- Reduces the number of spice points and slack points required on a network
- Assembly weight — 153 grams (0.34lbs)
- Distance from face of VDC — 50mm (1.97”)
- Overall length — 125mm (4.92”)
- Distance from edge to edge — 95mm (3.76”)
- FTT exit angle — 25 deg
- Bend radius — 110 mm (4.3″)
- Body — 10% glass filled nylon
- Fastener — Stainless Steel
Tools Required for Assembly:
- Philips screwdriver
- VDC5 punch tool