This fitting allows a 1/2″ (12.7mm) OD x 0.295″ (7.5mm) ID innerduct (FTT) to connect to an individual channel of the VDC7 conduit. The fitting maintains the integrity of the pathway.
The fitting is ideal for FTTH and FTTB applications.
ID – 16709
- Creates a branch from the primary VDC route
- Maintains the pathway of the channel
- Can be installed into hard infrastructure with minimal disruption and excavation
- Designed to be easily installed onto the VDC conduit route during the network installation or post network installation on a live fiber network.
- Forms a durable well protected transition
- Cables can be pulled or pushed through the fitting
- Allows networks to be built with a BUS style architecture vs. a star, which reduces conduit lengths and cost
- Design allows for unlimited re-entry
- Reduces the number of spice points and slack points required on a network
- Assembly weight — 153 grams (0.34lbs)
- Distance from face of VDC — 50mm (1.97”)
- Overall length — 125mm (4.92”)
- Distance from edge to edge — 95mm (3.76”)
- FTT exit angle — 25 deg
- Bend radius — 110 mm (4.3″)
- Body — 10% glass filled nylon
- Fastener — Stainless Steel
Tools Required for Assembly:
- Philips screwdriver
- VDC7 punch tool