The ”In Joint Marker” is an economical way of marking the location of a vertical inlaid fiber route.
The legs of the marker become locked into the reinstatement material to secure the marker into the joint. The markers are embossed with the text ”CABLE IN JOINT”.
ID – 22001
- Designed with legs that interlock into the reinstatement material
- Safe on tires.
- No salvage value – prevents vandalism
- Can be quickly installed with minimal effort
- UV protected plastic for long life
- Markers are flush with grade and are unaffected by snow plows and shovels
- Total weight of marker — 5 grams
- Length of the visible face — 59.5 mm (2.34”)
- The width of the visible face — 10.7mm (0.42”)
- Length marker — 82.5 mm (3.25”)
- The width of marker — 10.7 mm (0.42”)
- The height of marker — 15.7 mm (0.62”)
- UV protected rigid plastic