The ”Soft Infrastructure Marker” is an economical way of marking the location of a vertical inlaid fiber route.
The marker has an anchor section that gets buried in the narrow trench beside the conduit. The markers are embossed with the text ”BURIED CABLE – CALL BEFORE YOU DIG”.
ID – 22002
- Markers are well anchored and will not shift or come out
- Markers are self-aligning to the route
- No salvage value – prevents vandalism
- Can be quickly installed with minimal effort
- UV protected plastic for long life
- Total weight of marker — 89 grams
- Length of the visible face — 119.5mm (4.70”)
- The width of the visible face — 69.5mm (2.74”)
- Length of anchor section — 200mm (7.87”)
- Maximum depth that anchor can be installed 210 mm (8.27”)
- UV protected rigid plastic