The rubber T insert offers a convenient way to cover up a saw cut in order to prevent debris from getting in and to eliminate hazards to cyclists and pedestrians.
In the ideal micro-trench deployment, the saw cutting is done slightly ahead of the conduit installation crew.
The rubber T insert is a convenient way to cover up the saw cut until the conduit can be installed and the cut can be re-instated.
ID – 16010
- The insert can be re-used many times
- Creates a very low profile plug
- Eliminates safety concerns around the saw cut
- Prevents debris from entering the saw cut
- Comes in easy to handle 4′ (1.20 meter) pieces
- Per 4′ (1.20m) piece — 625 grams (1.38 lbs)
- Cover width — 72 mm (2.83 inches)
- Insertion depth — 25mm (1 inch)
- Flexible PVC