The VDC1 Zipper tool performs the function of placing the cables/tube into the channel of the conduit system, then closes the conduit.
Any cable, tubing, or pulling string can be placed into the channel of the conduit system using the zipper tool.
ID – 18101
- No limitation on the length of the element being placed into the conduit channel
- The smooth consistent closing operation
- Heavy duty construction
- Total Weight of Assembly — 753 grams
- Length — 195 mm
- Width at widest dimension — 55 mm
- Height — 145 mm
- Body: Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel hardware.
- Headstock: Moly-filled Nylon
- Cable Guide Lock: Acetal