The VDC4 Zipper tool performs the function of placing the cables/tubes into the channels of the conduit system, then closes the conduit.
Any combination of cable, tubing, or pulling string can be placed into the channels of the conduit system using the zipper tool.
Features / Benefits
ID – 18104
- No limitation on the length of the element being placed into the conduit channel.
- The smooth consistent closing operation
- Roller head eases installation
- Heavy duty construction
- Total Weight of Assembly — 1512 grams (53oz)
- Length — 195 mm (7.68”)
- Width at widest dimension — 125 mm (4.92”)
- Height — 145 mm (5.71”)
- Body – Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel hardware.
- Headstock – Anodized Aluminum, Urethane coated bearings.
- Cable Guide Lock – Anodized Aluminum