The MV3/VDC5/VDC7 Zipper tool performs the function of placing the cables/tubes into the channels of the conduit system, then closes the conduit.
Any combination of cable, tubing, or pulling string can be placed into the channels of the conduit system using the zipper tool.
ID – 18105
- No limitation on the length of the element being placed into the conduit channel.
- Smooth consistent closing operation.
- Roller head hinges opened to improve the ease of branching off of cable/tubing elements.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Attachment locations for optional guide tubes.
- Same zipper tool can be used for all high profile VDCs with a simple change to the cable guides.
- Total Weight of Assembly — 1250 grams
- Length — 200mm (7.87”)
- Width at widest dimension — 125mm (4.92”)
- Height — 180mm (7.09”)
- Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel hardware, Urethane coated bearings