The Cylindrical Access Node (CAN) is the cornerstone of the Vertical Inlaid Fiber system. Composed of galvanized steel, the CAN is robust enough for placement in virtually any infrastructure.
Designed primarily for roadways, sidewalks, and soft infrastructure such as boulevards, the CAN is built for security and longevity.
Provides storage and access to slack cable, micro-ducts, and pull strings for network versatility, extensions, and repairs.
Protects Cable Management Insert and up to two Splice Enclosures.
ID – 14099
- H20 load tested
- Water drainage port
- Multiple ports to allow the transition of Vertical Deflecting Conduit or cable directly into the CAN
- Designed for use with 4mm cables (4,12,24 fiber count) to a maximum of 96 splices
- Discrete design similar to other standard utility access nodes
- Included security hex key for added protection
- 11 kg (25 lb) per unit
- Height: 510 mm (20 in)
- Diameter: 228 mm (8.9 in)
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel