TeraSpan’s VDC is a rugged two-part, slim profile conduit system that “zippers” together around fiber optic cables. VDC’s rugged design and hard edges deflect shovels, picks, and other tools and will withstand over 2000 pounds of compression.
- Modular system – allows for network branching
- Interchangeable sections – “zipped” together to enclose and protect fiber
- Zipper Tool – ensures that the cable is not damaged during installation
- Rugged – withstands 2000 pounds per linear inch of compression
- Re-entry – designed to allow for network expansion
- Orange – bright color ensures maximum visibility
- Marked “Warning – Fiber Cable Inside” for easy recognition.
- Conduits will survive around construction activity